The Thomson-East Coast Line(TEL) is a joint line between the Thomson Line and the Eastern Region Line. The 43km TEL will add 31 new stations to the existing rail network, with 7 interchange stations, which will link to the East-West line, North-south line, North-East line, circle line and the downtown line. Commuters can start enjoying the TEL in stages from 2019.
Hop on to the TEL for work or leisure. Commuters going to Shenton Way, Orchard or Gardens by the Bay have the option of breezing there by train.
- Approximate 8-minute drive to Chinatown
- Approximate 12-minute drive to Central Business District
- Approximate 15-minute drive to Marina Bay Sands
- Approximate 15-minute drive to Esplanade
- Singapore Management University
- School Of The Arts Singapore
- Chatsworth International School
- River Valley Primary
- ACS Junior
- ISS International School